Thursday, December 17, 2009

Law School...First Semester...Check

So...it's done. I don't know how I did, so the feeling of closure hasn't really descended yet. We'll see when it hits.

I read somewhere that these were going to be the worst two weeks of my life. They weren't--and if they WERE--then life wouldn't really be too bad. Truth be told, the rush was pretty awesome. Felt a lot like a game day. I miss game days. This was a good substitute.

You know that place where its too late to go to sleep because then you'll just have to get up again in like two hours--the place where your too tired to think about much but the things you do think about are perfectly clear? I'm not sure if that makes sense, but to the degree that I just explained it properly, that is where I am now. I like it. Too bad it isn't a place I can stay long.

No comments:

Post a Comment